We want to make sure that you get the most out of the Natural Hair Kids blog. Your natural hair journey is our natural hair journey. If we aren’t providing you with the necessary tools that you need to develop a healthy natural hair regimen for you and your child, then we aren’t doing our jobs properly!
With that being said, here is a cheat sheet of sorts to help get you to the most popular and important content on our site quickly! Make sure to share this page with other naturals that you know who may find these natural hair resources useful for their child’s natural hair journey.
Not seeing any growth with your natural hair? Check out these articles:
- 5 Ways to Regrow Your Child’s Edges
- 5 Reasons Why Your African American Child’s Hair Won’t Grow
- 10 Foods That Help Grow Your African American Child’s Hair
- How to Grow Your Child’s Hair Long and Strong
- Use Satin to Help Grow Natural Hair
- 7 natural oils that promote hair growth
Want more information on how to moisturize those curls and KEEP them moisturized? Read on:
- The L.O.C. Method – Leave-In/Liquid, Oil, Cream
- Variations of the LOC Method That Also Help Keep Hair Moisturized
- How to Moisturize Your Child’s Natural Hair When It’s In a Protective Style
- Grow and Moisturize Your Hair
- How to Moisturize Dry Hair Using Products You Make Yourself
- 4 DIY Moisturizing Sprays for Natural Hair
Need hairstyle inspiration? Look no further:
- 21 Natural Hairstyle Ideas for Teens and Tweens
- 10 Valentine’s Day Hairstyles for Kids
- 30 Days of Natural Hair Inspiration for Kids – Holiday Edition
- 30 Days of Natural Hair Inspiration for Kids – Braids Edition
Our Top Recommended Products
We recommend these products as must-haves for your natural hair tool box:
Satin bonnets and pillowcases for nighttime protection against breakage and damage of those edges. Beauty supply store bonnets aren’t your friend! Invest in a quality satin bonnet or pillowcase and you won’t have to buy another bonnet again! Check out The Natural Hair Shop for quality products and cute accessories. Use Coupon Code: resource10 for 10% Off
If you are a product junkie like us, you probably go out and buy almost every new butter and cream. Most bloggers that have gorgeous long and healthy natural hair prefer to keep it simple. With just a few ingredients that you have in your pantry, you could whip up your own natural products and see great results in no time. Try this DIY Natural Hair Recipe Book to get your mix on!
Have questions or just want some one-on-one guidance from us? Shoot us a line:
email@example.com and make sure to join our mailing list!
15 Free Recipes for Longer, Healthier Hair!
Better than any hair product that you may find on store shelves, our DIY recipes will help replenish moisture, promote hair growth and save you a ton of $$$! And we are giving away 15 Recipes FREE! Subscribe now for your INSTANT DOWNLOAD!